It's been quite a while since the last blog, but now seems like a good time as any to post a new blog...well, not really. My first exam is in 3 days, which happens to be a public holiday and the first day of E3. WHY?!
So, I will be looking out for these games (in no particular order) at E3:
- Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
- Medal of Honor (E3 HD trailer| E3 MP HD trailer)
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 (E3 HD trailer)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (E3 HD trailer)
- Portal 2 (delayed till 2011) (E3 HD trailer)
- Half Life 3 or Half Life 2: Episode 3 (both rumoured)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Meh...
- Crysis 2
- SOCOM 4 (more for the music than the game)
- Halo: Reach (also for the music) (E3 HD trailer)
- Metal Gear Soild: Rising (E3 HD trailer) <--- Lets hope this gets past the OFLC first.
In other events, I went to the Digital Life photography expo last week. Got to use a lot of expensive cameras a lenses. My favourite camera and lens combo was the Nikon D3S ($7,500AUD) and the 600mm f/4 VR ($17,000AUD), it amazing telephoto reach. Also, 9 FPS is crazy, somehow it felt like using an automatic weapon. I also got to use other various Nikon, Canon, Pentax, Olympus, Panasonic and Samsung cameras and lenses. So, now I'm tempted to buy a 105mm f/2.8 macro lens and a new full frame DSLR.
Going to attempt to study now. Talk later.