This member has provided no bio about themself...
Hehe... old good times :D
This map doesn't work -_- It's not appear in map list and editor gives me that error: missing file hazel_skyboxpack3.
Yea, test, i got it :D But i think, this place not for tests. For release or beta-versions at least. If you want help or suggestions about your FIRST map (or a test, there's no difference), you need put it there: Forums.tripwireinteractive.com
6.3 huh? O_o this map doesn't have anything what can go in 6.3 rating -_- You should upload this at TW forums first, imho.
Hey, very nice looking map. I can't really say about any bugs for now, but it should be on our server :)
Fixed some bugs. This is last version of map.
- Added 2 more teleport for zombies. Now they move on the map much faster and not get stuck in the narrow doorway laboratory. With this increased difficulty: before you could blink, and you're already surrounded by hideous monsters! :)
- Description of map for russian localization
- Changed lighting a bit.
- Zombie spawns. Now with the third floor of the building goes down only the siren and stalkers.
- Zombie paths. Nothing serious, just little optimization.
- Added some props.
And yes, this latest version of the map. There will be no change.
- Zombies now normally go into the elevator and do not use it (except Husks, FP's and Patriarch)
- Bugs with the stairs (now can not stand in the air above them), a bug with external stroke building
- Slightly modified in the balance of zombies (spawn rate is now 1.0 instead of 0.5)
- Zombies no longer be frozen if stay in another part of the map (now they can always find a way to the player)
- Added scenery (mainly in laboratories)
Excellent map, but has a bug that really infuriates me. If someone get up in the fire on the car, game crashes.
*Map reuploaded: fixed bug with elevator. Now zombies not calling elevator anymore.
Well, here can play 6 players, but the map is designed for servers, which allow you to play with 30 players. Official maps are too small for such servers. I play on that server, each wave has 800 clones and 20-30 players. They just have nowhere to stay on small maps.
*Map reuploaded: some collision bug fixes, added props a bit.
Yes, I think article will be usefull to many people.
Download 145 MB, huh? Then it is better to replace the music tracks themselves. Generally, I likes the original music from the game, but I think this pack will prove useful to those who don't want to convert music tracks.
Not expect to see it here, heh :)