This member has provided no bio about themself...
Eagerly wainting for completed version.
Please make it DRm-free, downloadable and Internet-free, so that we can let our children play with it on a safe machine.
DO you plan to make it on several languages ? Would you need translations to french ?
Keep the good work !
Actually I don't beleive presenting false results is a good way to improve mathematical skills.
I suppose this is the iOS version of this :
The game is also available on Android
So. Where is it available ?
Classical game play, well done
IMHO (alpha 0.7.2) the game is serioulsy lacking a tutorial.
Also, i am not sure I like to play it from a perpsective POV ; I tend to prefer plain old above view.
That looks very good.
Tried the demo, was able to play the first level, then when entring the exit got :
"FATAL ERROR in Vertex Shader compilation
D3DXCompile failed - result
stack frame is
gml_Script_scr_LevelsEndSequence (line 0)
Win 8.1 x64, windowed.
Great title !
Waiting for the full game.
Please add a "last step undo", and keep the game internet-indepentdant, for children safety.
Would you precise if the game is in English only or in different languages (if so which ones ?)
Why orthogonal ?
Great game ; Will the iOS version make its way into an update of the 2011 PC plateforme ?
Android and windows builts please !
Looks promising !
Whish it will be available on Desura drm-free.
No chance to see that on Desura, DRM/internet-free
"The moral of this story: No-one wants to play The Ingenious Machine on a desktop computer, but people like it as a mobile game. "
On the other hand, I would like to understand the reason why the game is 0,73 € on Android Google play but 2,49 € on PC Desura.
It's note the extra 1,76 € that puzzle me, but the rational behind that difference.
I have seen games at the 10 € size on PC plateform sold at 1 € on Android or iPhone. What's the meaning of all that ?
A great little gem, new concept, simple but efficient, a perfect blend of gaming and learning.
Need translations though (only English as of version 0.95)
Would like to see it not on Steam but on a DRM-free plateforme such as Desura.
Since the author forgot to update this page:
The game is now available for Android, on the Google play store at :
I like the idea very much and would be the first to buy it (supposed it is classic windows, portable, DRM-free - no Steam please-, and has at least one off-line mode so that I can leave it to play to my children on an internet-free machine).
However there are serious problems in the current (2014-06-25) demo :
- there is no sufficient differences between gates. Instead of grey spheres, why not simply use the AND OR XOR etc symbol as the basic shape for each gate ? This would not only make it easier to differanciate gates on the board, it would also teach people the symbols themselves. Also please make it color-blind compatible somehow (larger beams ? dotted beams ? more contrasted beams ?).
- there is a serious commands problem, they need simplification. For example, why not just click on a gate to rotate it by increments ?
- I would like, personnally, the possibility to play on a 2D plane (from above the board). I do'nt really see the point in the 3D in that kind of games.
- you are note seriously expecting people to type "continue" to change level, are you ? I know there is a button to shunt that step but well ...
- Would there be a way to avoid most of the scroll bars on the tutorials and various text boxes by displaying larger boxes maybe ?
Great game anyway
Excellent game, a bit step and missing explanations for novices.
Some explanation about the left numbers would be welcome, for example.
Interface is Spartan, but the brain pleasure is there.
For education purposes, it would be great to have a special, optional mode where the projected pathis displayed and updated in real-time while populating the graph editor.
Please, allow translations in other languages (while keeping the software portable, of course).
Hi, looks great !
No android or PC version planned ?
Excellent brain teaser
tried on Windows 8.1 x64 versions 0.8.2, 0.8.3 and 0.9.2.
All of them fail to laucnh with no error message.
Just tested version 1.1, still the same bug and message. Now on Windows 8.1 x64.
No android nor plain old Windows DRM free planned ?
Looks great !
Where is it available ?