This member has provided no bio about themself...
A great little gem, new concept, simple but efficient, a perfect blend of gaming and learning.
Need translations though (only English as of version 0.95)
Would like to see it not on Steam but on a DRM-free plateforme such as Desura.
Since the author forgot to update this page:
The game is now available for Android, on the Google play store at :
I like the idea very much and would be the first to buy it (supposed it is classic windows, portable, DRM-free - no Steam please-, and has at least one off-line mode so that I can leave it to play to my children on an internet-free machine).
However there are serious problems in the current (2014-06-25) demo :
- there is no sufficient differences between gates. Instead of grey spheres, why not simply use the AND OR XOR etc symbol as the basic shape for each gate ? This would not only make it easier to differanciate gates on the board, it would also teach people the symbols themselves. Also please make it color-blind compatible somehow (larger beams ? dotted beams ? more contrasted beams ?).
- there is a serious commands problem, they need simplification. For example, why not just click on a gate to rotate it by increments ?
- I would like, personnally, the possibility to play on a 2D plane (from above the board). I do'nt really see the point in the 3D in that kind of games.
- you are note seriously expecting people to type "continue" to change level, are you ? I know there is a button to shunt that step but well ...
- Would there be a way to avoid most of the scroll bars on the tutorials and various text boxes by displaying larger boxes maybe ?
Great game anyway
Excellent game, a bit step and missing explanations for novices.
Some explanation about the left numbers would be welcome, for example.
Interface is Spartan, but the brain pleasure is there.
For education purposes, it would be great to have a special, optional mode where the projected pathis displayed and updated in real-time while populating the graph editor.
Please, allow translations in other languages (while keeping the software portable, of course).
Hi, looks great !
No android or PC version planned ?
Excellent brain teaser
tried on Windows 8.1 x64 versions 0.8.2, 0.8.3 and 0.9.2.
All of them fail to laucnh with no error message.
Just tested version 1.1, still the same bug and message. Now on Windows 8.1 x64.
No android nor plain old Windows DRM free planned ?
Looks great !
Where is it available ?
Do you think it has been fixed now ?
Would be nice to know some details regarding the distribution method (DRM-free ? Portable ?) if not to much to ask ?
Some precision regarding possibility of translation into other languages would be fine also.
Since the author doesn't care advertising his own product, here it is :
OK since the author doesn't care giving link to it's own creature :
Released two months ago.
No indication of the place where it can be played ?
Very nice comcept, very clever and devious puzzles, but I found (playing with the demo last december) that control by the mouse is a bit difficult (easy to go the wrong route).
Maybe this has been fixed since ?
Still, I give it a solid 8
Looks great ! Eagerly waiting.
Waiting for it on Desura ; no way I would by anthing on Steam
No standalone, downloadable version ?
No website ? Nowhere to buy/download ?
It ask for a connection to a 220.127.116.11 TCP server.
If refused, the menu never appears ; we keep seing the blue monster (Chuck ?) and the uni-eyed red one waiting and waiting ...
The demo is internet-dependant (needs an internet access to run).
Is is the case of the full version as well ?
It is not clear to me from the trailer if this is mainly a puzzler or mainly a plateformer.
Any hint ?
Is this fast paced, requiring fast fingers, or mainly brain-powered ?
Keep the good work
Great game, just baught it.
But its bad keys are not mapable.
WASD is very unfriendly for keyboard other than plain English.
A possibility to use arrows direction keys would be great for the next update !
No Windows (preferably DRM-free), no Android ?
Yep, probably. It is now available. Thanks !
A PC port please !
Hmmmm... your download page is blank. What happens ?