Well after years of knowing about this site, and weeks of heavily using it to survey mod teams, I've taken the jump. I registered. I've established the "when," and the "why" is equally simple. I want to group up with enthusiastic mod teams to help create something new, or mess with something old.
So I want to be part of a team, but what do I offer? Well, a few things.
- I'm a skilled writer, so this opens up a plethora of ways I can help out any mod.
- Writing press releases
- Creating FAQs.
- Maintaining a friendly presence on forums.
- Helping craft a story-line, up from collaborating on a storyboard, to dialogue.
- Mission writer.
- I'm also starting to venture into the complicated world of voice-acting. I'm by no-means an accomplished professional, but I'm comfortable with Adobe Soundroom, which is the "Photoshop of Sound," and is heavily geared towards voice-acting. So maybe if I'm not the star voice-actor you're looking for, I can help the voice-actor you already have.
- I'm also planning on getting active in the ModDB community, and hopefully the modding community at large. By doing so, I hope to have a network so I can quickly push a mod so that the average gamer will discover it.
- On a side note, I'd more than gladly cover any recruiting process.
But, (and there's always a but) I need your help. I need an exciting mod, and a motivated team that I can join in. I want a team that focuses on collaboration and synergy in order to get things done. However your mod is, contact me if you're interested, I'm very approachable.
So, I know I can help your mod out, if you let me. So hit me up, send me a pm, add me on a messenger, and let's talk about how I can help your mod.