This member has provided no bio about themself...
This comment has been posted in a private group.
MartyredWolf.... I have no face! Anyway I do stand behind the marvelous Aurora toolset for quest and dialog making. If only you could have variable passing like the Electron engine..... CryEngine is just a bit of overkill and he is working on this mostly by himself - there would be need for animators, 3d-modelers etc etc. Also mind that more graphics can make a game WORSE: add the drawing of a net in the middle of a Pong game and it is a very bad tennis game. The "improvement" would just made the game worse without costly changes in the rest of the game.
I don't know..... He could also be undead.... does undead count as dead or as alive?
Hug it? It does not seem like an idea that will end well... even if he is a potential companion lol
I have to admit that the update I was expecting was the release of the mod but it's your mod so you will release it when you feel it's ready. I don't supose you want to say a new ETA, right? We'll stick with: Soon.... <zombie drooling while spying a girl on a misty forest>
- I prefer quests and good designed areas to many areas and/or enconters.
- Descriptive would be better but I do realize that finding people to write them is dificult. I'm not one of the few people who can write them sorry. I'd prefer a fade to black than "pixel bumping". The best IMHO is a mix like in Dragon Claw Inn ( Nwvault.ign.com ) but it sounds like hard work. Nothing to delay a module's first version over!
- Usually I prefer skill/coversation to hack and slash. I do like to have the option to "crush some skulls" in the conversation though.
- Would have to play the game to suggest stuff for the sequels. Seems great so far!
- I would prefer custom characters. No problem with some parts of their background being set: ie: Must have human blood or comes from noble family and stuff like that.
- It would be nice to name preset characters I suppose... not a big plus or minus. Custom characters would be better.