Under heaven and sky doeth one rule reign: all that is united will surely divide, and all that is divided will surely unite.
I have been a long time fan of the Gekokujo mod for M&B Warband, but I've always felt that there were some areas that could have been fleshed out more. So, I've begun work on a submod for Gekokujo that will improve on many features the original mod had, and add some more as well.
These changes have already been made:
- Lord party sizes increased greatly.
- Maximum party size for both the player and AI lord now depend greatly on the number of fortresses owned.
- Overhauled Freelancer addon, allowing you to bring fellow soldiers with you when joining the army.
- Added new running and standing animations for all units.
- Added new morale script, enabling mass routs if a party has a low enough K:D ratio.
- Ninjas! They work beautifully with Caba's Skirmish Order.
- Lowered maximum Surgery skill cap to 6 instead of 10, meaning your forces will take considerably heavier casualties in battle.
- Added slight health regen upon scoring kills to make surviving long battles a bit easier.
ADDITIONAL PLANNED FEATURES:
- Lord assassination
- 1 or 2 new factions
- The ability to join bandit/rebel factions
- Bribing lords for positive relations
- More variety and a unique gameplay style for each faction
And maaaaaaaybe a storyline. We'll see. x)