This member has provided no bio about themself...
If you want quality localization/translatation of your game on Russian, but you don't know how - type a message for me) For me it's a good practice in English, for you - more/new developers, new/more fans, more/new abilities!!!
Also there are some rules:
1. It's freeeeeeeeeee)) (For NoN commercial..)
2. Game should be full...better if you play in full and localized, than half-made...(but if you project is really great you also can email me).
3. It is not an advertisement or commercial promotion of any kind.
4. Games for PC (Windows), for PSP and iPhone ONLY.
5.What do you want as a reward? - As a usual developer - name in credits. I think it's normal))
1. Who you are? - Usual Russian student.
2. Why it is for free? - I need practice in English and gamers want to play in free and localized games.
3. Do you work with commercial developers. - Usually no, but you can talk about it with me in private messages.
4.How do you translate it? - I do it manually with a help of a dict..
5.Why do i need localization of my game? - Stupid question....but i answer - new developers (from Russia for example...), more popularity, more fans, more abilities...just look on a map of Russia and you will understand everything.
No blogs were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the blog list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.