Hello everyone. As you know, I'm an indie game developer, I'm from Brazil and I'm an engineering student!
If you, by chance, play any of my games, contact me and tell me what you think! :)
Does the game involve the moon somehow? What broke it?
Boss 101 is looking very awesome too! Creating bosses seems like fun!!
Thank you for the feedback!!
- I'll tweak the combo system, I don't really want to allow the player to be able to do a combo faster, but I can see what you mean by the player attacking without you doing nothing. I guess I might stop storing so many buttons presses, so when you press X 3 times very fast it would attack 1 or 2 times at most.
EDIT: sorry, the message got cut off
- I guess I'll add an ESC to leave option for now, that should fix the need for the menu, I hope.
- I'll make the style change more obvious, haha, you're right, it's too subtle right now.
- Double jump should be ok to add.
- I'll see if I can play super meat boy to check out the jump height mechanic, but I guess I'll just put in a minimum height, which should be nice enough!
- Did you have trouble with the green giant? Or was there another reason you mentioned his AI?
- As far as level design goes, I do need to tweak the generator, but platforming is definitely not the focus of the game, it's just there to offer some exploration options, it should come together once I add more things to the game, like collectables
If you play the preAlpha, be sure to tell me what you think!
Lemme know what you think if you play the pre alpha!
Glad to hear! :) Hope it gets you a bit interested in Brazilian folklore if you ever play it, there is some twisted stuff in there
Thank you very much ;)
It's up for sale at Itch.io right now!
Yes, yes I am and you are so right. But I actually also would love to release a desktop version, do you think it would work out?
Hello there! Thanks for watching Monster Puzzle RPG! We'll try our best to not disappoint!