NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
All entrants agree to abide by the following rules:
- Submissions will be accepted beginning on 6th May 2011
- Submission window will close at the end of 16th May 2011
- Winner will be contacted and announced on the 17th May 2011
- We highly recommend you post your WIPs and discuss your funny ideas throughout the competition
- You may submit as many entries as you want
- You must submit your entry to the competition gallery with a description of your idea
- Your entry must involve a famous moment in history with Geralt and/or Triss inserted
- The work submitted must be original, your own and not a forgery. Forgery will result in immediate disqualification
- In any and all cases of dispute the Judges' decision is final
- By entering the contest each entrant releases ModDB, their subsidiaries, affiliates and business partners, and the employees, directors, officers, agents, attorneys, successors and assigns of any of the foregoing, from any and all claims or liability, including but not limited to damages, losses or injuries, suffered by the entrant or any third parties in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or acceptance or use, misuse or malfunction of any prize awarded. By entering the sweepstakes, entrants acknowledge compliance with these sweepstakes rules (including without limitation all eligibility requirements). All matters relating to the interpretation and application of these rules shall be decided by Sponsors in their sole discretion. By entering the sweepstakes, entrants and prize winners grant Sponsors permission to use his or her name, address, email address, photograph and likeness, voice and entry for advertising, publicity or other purposes without additional consent or compensation except where prohibited by law. By entering the sweepstakes, entrants consent to receive notification of future promotions, advertisements or solicitations by or from Sponsors or Sponsors's business partners, via email, direct mail, or other means of communication.
- In the event of any dispute, entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Authorized account holder is deemed as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsors with proof that the potential winner is the author of the entry and the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the potentially winning entry. If for any reason (including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsors which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this sweepstakes) the sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as described in these rules, Sponsors shall have the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes. Sponsors assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Sponsors is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsors on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading any materials in this sweepstakes.
- Alienware and the Alienware logo are registered trademarks and trademarks of Alienware Corporation.
BY ENTERING, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND ACCEPTED ALL OF THESE RULES.