This Group is for any gamer that loves The Elder Scrolls series
New patch for the Elder Kings mod released fixing numerous bugs, now comes with less sparkly sparkly.
Posted by Korba_MDB on Dec 31st, 2013
Already a new year and we're pushing out our first version. This is basically just a collection of bug fixes for the most critical issues in 0.1.4a and the addition of more fleshed out portraits for the Khajiit.
- [Added] More fleshed out Khajiit Portraits.
- [Fix] Mane trait missing description.
- [Fix] Various localisation issues.
- [Fix] Rule by Might no longer overwrites Temple/City Succession Laws.
- [Fix] Baroness of Wayrest incorrectly set as a man.
- [Fix] Pyrrahn no longer incorrectly set as a Republic.
- [Fix] Missing Barony name in Simia.
- [Fix] Missing Edict Icons.
- [Fix] Missing Runestone decision icon.
- [Fix] Tamwell duplicate entry causing holding problems in Argonia.
- [Fix] Slave Rebellions misfiring and having no effect.
- [Fix] Holding a Summer Fair or other seasonal event will no longer lock you out of holding more of them in that character's lifetime.
- [Fix] Economy Techpoints going into the negative.
- [Fix] Cultural retinues no longer available to all cultures.
- [Fix] Small Knightly Order now reports the correct tech requirement.
- [Fix] Vampire event "loop" error corrected.
- [Fix] Vigilants of Stendarr adding a holding to an already full province.
- [Fix] Disappearing Necromancer trait (related to borked potential conditions).
- [Fix] Empire of Tamriel defaulting to agnatic gavelkind upon creation.
- [Fix] Appointing Republic Heir not functioning correctly, causing game-over if you lose republic elections or your initial patrician ruler dies.
- [Fix] Numerous minor event syntax issues.
- [Tweak] Vampire fertility has been reduced temporarily while the system is being rewritten.
- [Tweak] Vampire "turning" has been greatly reduced.
- [Tweak] Yokudan Empire and Empire of Tamriel, as well as a few other realms, have had their colours adjusted to be less similar.
- [Tweak] AI will suffer marginally less Warlord Uprisings than previously.
- [Tweak] Mer lifespans have been adjusted, more should now survive into their 300s