This Group is for any gamer that loves The Elder Scrolls series
-OUTDATED VERSION, DOWNLOAD THE LATEST VERSION- Manual Installation alternative of Elder Kings 0.1.4a. If you are able to use the installer, we recommend using that instead of the zip archive. Please follow the basic installation instructions if using the archive. REMEMBER: Large modifications MUST go into your C:\Users\<USER>\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\mod folder!
Elder Kings is not considered fully compatible with 32-bit Operating Systems due to increased instability. If you want to try Elder Kings on your 32-bit System you should download the Zip Archive and follow the installation instructions within.
We advise you to ensure you have the latest drivers for your Motherboard/CPU and your Graphics Processor and that you have downloaded and installed the very latest DirectX Drivers available.
To increase the chances of Elder Kings running on your 32-bit System, disable all unnecessary DLC (Music Packs, Dynasty Shield Packs, Sunset Invasion, Unit Packs) and do not use the optional Music Mod. Finally another thing you can try is to increase the size of your virtual memory paging file if using a Windows 32bit OS; simply google for your specific OS for instructions on how to do this.
- [Compatibility] Updated Elder Kings to CK2 2.0.2
- [Added] Portraits for the Po Tun of Akavir.
- [Added] Edicts; an alternative method of changing Crown Laws.
- [Fix] CTD caused by new Argonian Portraits.
- [Fix] African Portraits DLC dependency removed.
- [Fix] Employing Courtiers cost now matches requirement.
- [Fix] Portrait should no longer disappear on status change.
- [Fix] Sabrecats now cost to hire and maintain.
- [Fix] Wrong Terrain types on several provinces.
- [Fix] Vampires not being immune to infirmity and incapability.
- [Fix] You can no longer enslave your own people through sieging one of your own occupied provinces.
- [Fix] Skyforge is now built at game start.
- [Fix] Many localisation issues.
- [Fix] Several wrong ID#s in Title Histories.
- [Fix] Broken Trait checks in Nicknames.
- [Fix] Job Actions checking c_hrothgar, which no longer exists.
- [Fix] Missing Trait Icon for the "On Assassination" trait.
- [Tweak] Dark Brotherhood efficiency has been increased.
- [Tweak] Landed characters can no longer be made Assassins.
- [Tweak] Empires & High Kingdoms no longer require Crown Laws to form.
- [Tweak] Teenagers can no longer form High Kingdoms or Empires.
- [Tweak] Po Tun are now a "beast race", they cannot interbreed successfully with other races except for the Khajiit, with whom they will produce "Halfbreeds".