Welcome to Killing Floor (UT2004) Klub. It's a place for Killing Floor (2.50-3.0) can find anything related to the game. From maps and mods, to patches and updates.

Forum Thread
Killing Floor Mutator 3 (Groups : Killing Floor (UT2004) Klub : Forum : Killing Floor (UT2004) Klub : Killing Floor Mutator 3) Locked
Thread Options
Sep 5 2012 Anchor

I am seriously thinking of developing a mutator for Killing Floor UT2004. This is merely experimental and I recommend that you use it for your personal enjoyment.

First of all I would like to give credit where credit is due. Most of the credit goes to Snipe34 who selflessly labored on producing the codes to make this happen. I shall go about it in a systematic way as much as possible.

NOTE: I recommend highly that you make a back-up copy of your KF original files before attempting to install these MUTATOR files.

:O Continuation,

I added a new perk to the mod under the KF Mutator 3 which I called CHEMBUG. It can be unlocked with a total flame kill of 1000. I added a picture in this site as seen below:

Edited by: poompoom500

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.