a group to talk about your problems with installing a mod

Forum Thread
counter life 6.5 annoying bugs (Groups : help me please : Forum : genaral : counter life 6.5 annoying bugs) Locked
Thread Options
Apr 10 2022 Anchor

when I was playing counter life 6.5, when there's too many explosions it kicks be back to the menu and when i reach the end of lamba core and the teleport starts to open so I could get to xen it kicks me back to the menu, i seriously needed help to figure this out cause its soo annoying i cant play the game normally. so is there any files that I need to delete to order to play the mod properly? here's the link and play the mod yourself if you don't believe me, then you would understand my frustration Counter-Life Beta 6.5 file - Half-Life - Mod DB

if you wondering why I played that version of counter life is because that version has the m4a1 with attachable silencer and i don't know why the cl team remove the silencer replace with the grenade launcher instead in version 1, like what the heck haunter you ruined the m4a1 you could've just leave the gun the way it is. what's worst that haunter promise us counter life 1.01 witch that final version would give us back the m4a1 attachable silencer but it never happen, I guess we will never get to play or see counter life 1.01 like ever. the reason i made that small rant is because I really passionate about my favorite mod.

Edited by: op50

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.