"The world has changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost. For none now live who remember it. Darkness crept back into the forests of the world. Rumour grew of a shadow in the East, whispers of a nameless fear and the ring of power perceived its time had now come.
Now that we have many people in this Rp (and dedicated people) i think its time to set up some ground rules.
Posted by Darth-Furere on Apr 18th, 2012
List of Rules:
1. First and Foremost: only the following people can use Magic
Sauron, Saruman(Pain), Gandalf(Whoever wants to be him), Radaghast(Again no one is him yet but
Just ask), and The two Wizards.
2. Try to limit pulling troops out of your ass. (Yes that means you Pain and my self) :D
3. Recruitment times:
Isengard: Spawning numbers per day: 750 at their peek 500 at their lowest
Beserkers and Death Bringers take 2 days to reach their full potential
75 wargs per day
Mordor: Spawning Numbers for Orcs per day idk like 2000 At their peek and 500 at their lowest
Trolls: Take 2 days to train idk like 3 Trolls.
Mumakill: 2 days to train 2 as they are huge beasts
Uruks: 800 per day
Only Evil because well they are the ones who have the biggest recruitment abilites
4. Make movement realistic Ex. Say Exillium lead 300 men to Isengard from Minas Tirith. take about a 2 days to get there. Real days i mean.
5. Nazgul are sort of invincible but if they are stabbed by 25 blades, axes, and lances then they gotta at least loose their physical shape and take 2 days to reform just to make it far.
6. Lines of succession for the Kingships of Arnor and Gondor pass from father to son.
Anything else just say so and i will think about it..
Have fun and dont forget to kill a couple hundred orcs :)