1. Don't overplan. Jedi will sense it.
2. Don't let Jedi read your mind. Think of other stuff, even when you fight.
3. Use mines.
4. Use sonics.
5. Use gas.
6. Shoot at their apprentices.
7. Shoot at innocent civilians.
8. Don't use blasters or, if you do. Use a whole lot of them at once.
9. A three-barrelled blaster set in a triangular shape--A light saber is a straight line. It could block any
2 of the bolts but the third one would always hit.
10. Rapid fire slug thrower-- The bullets wouldn't be deflected like bolts. they would just pass through the blade and burn red hot hole in the jedi. Make bullets out of cortosis and you got a dead jedi. Of course a force shield might stop some of 'em.
11. Alternating slug-thower/blaster-- Keep the jedi guessing. If he tries to block a bullet with telekinesis he gets a blasterbolt to the hand. If he tries to block a bolt with a lightsaber, he gets melted lead passing through it.
12. Flame thrower--Worked on Mace...sort of....need bigger/hotter flame thrower.
13. Really big explosives.