Keep up with the latest news on the ever-growing number of game bundles, bargains and deals across the interwebs. Know of a deal we don't? Let us know - member participation is welcomed! Join us in our active forums for the most up-to-the-minute bargain news, rumours, and views.

Forum Thread
Indie Gala 10! (Groups : Bundeals : Forum : Indie Bundles : Indie Gala 10!) Locked
Thread Options
Oct 19 2012 Anchor

On Sale: Now!
Price: Pay What You Want!

www.indiegala.com

Games: Omegalodon, Praetorians, Majesty 2, East India Company,

PAY MORE THAN $4.99 AND GET THESE TOO !
Europa Universalis: Rome Gold, Knights of Honor, Lead & Gold,
Elven Legacy, Hearts of Iron 2 Complete.

*Secret Bonuses will be Unlocked in Week 2*

**Steam Keys for all games except - Omegalodon & Praetorians**

----------------- -------------------------- ------------------------------
now this is a nice bundle! looking forward to getting these games. glad i didn't leave the group lol

You have to pay at least $1 to unlock Majesty 2 and East India Company and to get the Desura key for Omegalodon!Purchases less than $1 will receive DRM free version of Omegalodon WIN/MAC and Praetorians game.Also, to prevent abuses, we had to put few simple rules:
1) Only purchases worth at least $1 will obtain GalaPoints
2) It Will not be possible to buy gifts worth less than $1
3) Only BTA(BEAT THE AVERAGE) people will be qualified 'early buyer' for the Happy Hour ( if an HappyHour will be )

------------------------------ --------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------

so it looks like no more just putting a dollar down anymore. this sucks. if you guys want to just quit doing it now, thats fine with me, i'll understand.

Edited by: DoctorRoXo

--

Oct 20 2012 Anchor

Wow, that is a special kind of horse$#|! right there.
I won't say I'm out altogether, if they rescind this decision in the future and let us put down a dollar for happy hour again then I'll certainly still participate.
That said, the way they have it right now makes the value questionable.
In theory whoever buys early could be paying anywhere from $5-8 in order to beat the average within the first week and then have to pay that again "if" there is a happy hour later.

The "if" bit concerns me more than anything else I think.
Paying $10 ($5 first week + $5 happy hour) split 4 ways is only $2.50 so it's not that bad
but that's only if every bundle has a happy hour and the price stays low in the first week.
If there is no happy hour then the buyer that time around payed full price and then has to do it again the next time hoping that there is a happy hour.
If they said upfront that there either would or wouldn't be a happy hour each time that might improve the situation but not knowing is a problem.

I don't know quite what I want to do, I'm just very disappointed in IG, I was all ready to go put down a dollar on it and now this...
At the very least I'd like to hear ifss' thoughts as well as yours roxo.
You said your fine with stopping but is that what you want to do?

Oct 20 2012 Anchor

well i want the bundle. its the 1st good one in quite some time. but i don't think it's fair for you to have to pay $6.00 down when we only paid $1.00

--

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.