A group for Amnesia modders and players alike to promote works in progress, discuss editing techniques, and create new content for Amnesia: The Dark Descent.
The beta-version of the first chapter will be out soon for testing purposes!
Posted by iropicci on Jun 23rd, 2013
Hi all :)
We're currently in the development of this Amnesia mod and were looking for beta-testers for it.
We should be able to release the first chapter (three levels long) on July, around mid-month, to try.
If anyone could be interested in giving us this kind of feedback, please let us know :)
The one-chapter beta will consist in a three-level game where you'll have to solve puzzles and riddles of growing difficulty in order to proceed to the next level.
What the demo will NOT contain:
• Narration and dialogues (subtitles only... for now)
• Updated journal and quest tracking (notes only... for now!)
• Part of the music: we may not be able to record it soon enough (will use Amnesia music... FOR NOW)
• Some scenario details like decorations and particle effects
• You tell us what else we're missing!
More important: I'm developing the mod on Windows, so we need to know how this would work on different OS. So if you have Mac or Linux, please feel free to lend us a hand :)