The 501st Legion, also known as the 501st Battalion during the Clone Wars and later known as "Vader's Fist" and the Five Hundred and First, was an elite unit of clone troopers commissioned by Supreme Chancellor Palpatine during the Clone Wars that later became a stormtrooper unit. Made up of units like Torrent Company, the 501st fought in many battles, such as the Battle of Teth and the Battle of Coruscant, becoming one of the most well-known legions. In 19 BBY, the 501st became Darth Vader's personal unit as he led them during Operation: Knightfall, in which the clones helped take down the Jedi, whom they believed to be traitors to the Republic.

Forum Thread
Journal of a fleet commander from Clone Wars to Galactic Civil War #3 (Groups : 501st Legion: Vader's Fist : Forum : 501st Mission Log : Journal of a fleet commander from Clone Wars to Galactic Civil War #3) Locked
Thread Options
ImperialAdmiralRob
ImperialAdmiralRob 501st Mission Files #1
Aug 7 2013 Anchor

Journal entry #3

By, Admiral Rob

year: 22 BBY

Orion 1 fleet has come out of hyperspace and are now at Geonosis. luckily this time we are not being attacked by any CIS frigates. I was sent down in a gunship to an outpost in the back of the battlefield to use the Holographic Battle Map (H.B.M) in the outpost to help the field commander and tell the clone commanders and squadrons the field commanders orders. so far the battle seems to be coming to an end with separatist forces dwindling. i have finally be transferred to serve in a Venator- class frigate as the liazon same job as my last won but in a bigger and better ship.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.