The 501st Legion, also known as the 501st Battalion during the Clone Wars and later known as "Vader's Fist" and the Five Hundred and First, was an elite unit of clone troopers commissioned by Supreme Chancellor Palpatine during the Clone Wars that later became a stormtrooper unit. Made up of units like Torrent Company, the 501st fought in many battles, such as the Battle of Teth and the Battle of Coruscant, becoming one of the most well-known legions. In 19 BBY, the 501st became Darth Vader's personal unit as he led them during Operation: Knightfall, in which the clones helped take down the Jedi, whom they believed to be traitors to the Republic.

Forum Thread
Poll: Fate (8 votes)
Day 8 - My House (Groups : 501st Legion: Vader's Fist : Forum : Ori'verda's Log : Day 8 - My House) Locked
Thread Options
Ori`verda
Ori`verda Crazy Mandalorian Tech Support Boss
Jan 3 2013 Anchor

So as some of you may know, I have a sweet, sweet house on Onderon just a few klicks away from Iziz and the lovely bars. Weekends I go to visit my Mandalorian brethren in our secret Dxun base and once a month I go to Mandalore to pay tribute to our Warrior Eminence, Mand'alor himself.

At home I usually fix Droids and to technical stuff for the Empire when they pay me, sometimes I take my ship and my best Droid friend called Scar and we go Jedi hunting or collect some other bounty for the Empire, in short I had it will.

Had because a few days ago a bloody CR90, better known as a Corellian Corvette, crashed on my house and burned the place!

Naturally I killed everyone except for a single person so I could interrogate that last person before I ship him to the black market for slaves.

This guy was quite a handful, something about secret Death Star plans for some Princess of Alderaan. Like I give a darn.

But when he dropped the reward bomb my attention peaked, you see, my house had just been destroyed and getting a new house costs a lot of credits. Of course, he also mentioned that by helping this lass I'd have to fight the Empire.

Now, I don't dislike the Empire or hate them. I love them in fact, but fighting the dominating military might in the galaxy is just too good of an offer to ignore! I really hope to fight a Shadow Guard someday, which will probably happen if I help this lass from Alderaan.

Speaking of women, the Empress has been... Quite a lot more destructive then usual lately, and more then often it involves electronical things so I have to drag myself over to her Imperial Palace and fix things for her. Seriously, even basic things. Wow do you even break electricity?
By the Ka'ra, I need a drink.

Ori'verda out!

P.S. For the hell of it, I included a poll. What should I do?

Edited by: Ori`verda

--

"We Mandalorians have a saying. A warrior who doesn't hope for battle has no hope during battle." 
- Ori'verda

Peace * Order * Justice

Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel Empress Jennifer Rose
Jan 4 2013 Anchor

Who the heck would want you to betray the Empire?

--

Peace * Order * Justice 
The 501st Legion - Vader's Fist

Ori`verda
Ori`verda Crazy Mandalorian Tech Support Boss
Jan 4 2013 Anchor

I think it rhymes with Snout.
Regardless, its needed to continue this storyline!

--

"We Mandalorians have a saying. A warrior who doesn't hope for battle has no hope during battle." 
- Ori'verda

Peace * Order * Justice

_w_
_w_
Jan 4 2013 Anchor

hello, consider this my first time on any moddb forum ever.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.