The 501st Legion, also known as the 501st Battalion during the Clone Wars and later known as "Vader's Fist" and the Five Hundred and First, was an elite unit of clone troopers commissioned by Supreme Chancellor Palpatine during the Clone Wars that later became a stormtrooper unit. Made up of units like Torrent Company, the 501st fought in many battles, such as the Battle of Teth and the Battle of Coruscant, becoming one of the most well-known legions. In 19 BBY, the 501st became Darth Vader's personal unit as he led them during Operation: Knightfall, in which the clones helped take down the Jedi, whom they believed to be traitors to the Republic.

Forum Thread
Day 2 - New Year (Groups : 501st Legion: Vader's Fist : Forum : Ori'verda's Log : Day 2 - New Year) Locked
Thread Options
Ori`verda
Ori`verda Crazy Mandalorian Tech Support Boss
Dec 31 2012 Anchor

Totally psyched for new year!

I have my Ewok poppers, my Gungan boomers, Jawa eyes, Tusken radars and Rancor tooth.
All for a moderate fee, all I had to do was sell my ship. But jokes on the salesmen since gave him Darth Vader's ship!

Serves him right for taking away my money.

About the fireworks, Ewok poppers are so much fun to blow up. I love listening to their little screams as their fur burns right before they blow up into a million tiny explosions followed by a big one.

Gungan boomers are annoying though, they keep yelling "Meesa don't wanna dieja!" until you light the fuse and watch it fly up and explode into a red glory and such a funny "Weeeeeeej" sound. Masterful!

Jawa eyes are a bit rancid, but then you light then and throw them in the air and that cool yellow explosion coupled with the screeching sound of a dying Jawa, I swear it sounds like its yelling "Houdini!" hilarious.

Tusken radars are not that fun, easily pushed away by wind but it always returns in greater numbers. And then it gets fun!

A Rancor tooth is so awesome and illegal, if I fire it the Imps pull up an Imperial Fleet and Base Delta Zero the planet because they think its revolting and has Star Destroyer busting weapons. its pretty rich actually. I don't regret using it on Alderaan *wink, wink*.

--

"We Mandalorians have a saying. A warrior who doesn't hope for battle has no hope during battle." 
- Ori'verda

Peace * Order * Justice

Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel Empress Jennifer Rose
Jan 1 2013 Anchor

Ori`verda wrote: Tusken radars

Oo-kay... How are Tusken radars different from the Tusken raiders?

--

Peace * Order * Justice 
The 501st Legion - Vader's Fist

Ori`verda
Ori`verda Crazy Mandalorian Tech Support Boss
Jan 1 2013 Anchor

They blow up!

--

"We Mandalorians have a saying. A warrior who doesn't hope for battle has no hope during battle." 
- Ori'verda

Peace * Order * Justice

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.