The 501st Legion, also known as the 501st Battalion during the Clone Wars and later known as "Vader's Fist" and the Five Hundred and First, was an elite unit of clone troopers commissioned by Supreme Chancellor Palpatine during the Clone Wars that later became a stormtrooper unit. Made up of units like Torrent Company, the 501st fought in many battles, such as the Battle of Teth and the Battle of Coruscant, becoming one of the most well-known legions. In 19 BBY, the 501st became Darth Vader's personal unit as he led them during Operation: Knightfall, in which the clones helped take down the Jedi, whom they believed to be traitors to the Republic.

Forum Thread
Day 11 - Tatooine (Groups : 501st Legion: Vader's Fist : Forum : Ori'verda's Log : Day 11 - Tatooine) Locked
Thread Options
Ori`verda
Ori`verda Crazy Mandalorian Tech Support Boss
Jan 4 2013 Anchor

Like I told you in my Log Day 8, a ship crashed and ruined my home. Turns out its the Rebels, apparently they got in a fight with the Empire (Ka'ra bless them!) and lost their hyperdrive a second after entering hyperspace and thus ended up on Onderon and they just happened to aim for my home out of an entire planet that has just one tiny city and my even tinier house (In comparison! My house is a palace).

Regardless, the name of the Rebel is Ajax Thraell, he was apparently carrying stolen plans for the Death Star. Get this, its a giant space station that can one-shot a planet and destroy it.
Oh, and its been built in secret by Geonosian slaves for years.

Ha! Pretty rich, but it gets me money and it gets me fighting so I'm happy.

Ajax, Scar and me jumped in Vindi, or the Vindicator if some of you remember. And took off for the last known co-ordinates of this Princess Leia's ship, she needed those plans apparently.
Now would be a good time to tell you, a princess is no good commander. If the Rebs put anyone else in charge of that battle, they would have won.

But its not my place to judge... Yet.

We arrived over Tatooine, found a few Star Destroyers in orbit and a wrecked ship called Tantive IV. Just my luck, it was that ship that carried the Princess.

But Ajax wanted to wait, he retreated to the guest room of my ship (Engine room) and locked himself there, I have no idea what he did but when he returned he ordered me to follow a ship that was under fire from the Star Destroyers.

Excitement at last! Of course, the small Corellian vessel managed to escape, but we had the co-ordinates... Well, Ajax had. I have no idea how but we did.

So, I punched in the codes and followed the Corellian bird and now we are in hyperspace, following it.

Ori'verda out!

P.S. Most of you voted for me to betray the Empire, you do realize I would have disregarded your votes anyways right? Heheh, to quote a famous brother of mine:
"You can't rule Mandalorians. You just make sensible suggestions they want to follow. And since when have Mandalorians needed to be told what makes sense?"
―Boba Fett

--

"We Mandalorians have a saying. A warrior who doesn't hope for battle has no hope during battle." 
- Ori'verda

Peace * Order * Justice

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.