The 501st Legion, also known as the 501st Battalion during the Clone Wars and later known as "Vader's Fist" and the Five Hundred and First, was an elite unit of clone troopers commissioned by Supreme Chancellor Palpatine during the Clone Wars that later became a stormtrooper unit. Made up of units like Torrent Company, the 501st fought in many battles, such as the Battle of Teth and the Battle of Coruscant, becoming one of the most well-known legions. In 19 BBY, the 501st became Darth Vader's personal unit as he led them during Operation: Knightfall, in which the clones helped take down the Jedi, whom they believed to be traitors to the Republic.

Forum Thread
Day 1- New suit (Groups : 501st Legion: Vader's Fist : Forum : Lord Vader's Log : Day 1- New suit ) Locked
Thread Options
Lord-Vader
Lord-Vader Lord Vader
Dec 31 2012 Anchor

Today i lost everything my Wife,My Legs,My Arm and my Master.

It started when I was eating a muffin.
1 Hour later I rescued Palpy.
10 Minutes later I find out my Wife is Pregnant and i might not be the Father.
7 Hours later I help Palpy Kill Mace Windu cause i thought he had S*x with my Wife.
1 Hour later I take the 501st to kill all the jedi.
30 Minutes later i get burn't My Master takes my Wallet and lightsaber.
1 1/2 Hours Later I have this Awesome Suit.
Today was a weird day.
Darth Vader Diary Day 1: New suit

Edited by: Lord-Vader

--

Keep The Peace

Peace * Order * Justice

Ori`verda
Ori`verda Crazy Mandalorian Tech Support Boss
Dec 31 2012 Anchor

Sucks to be you lad.

--

"We Mandalorians have a saying. A warrior who doesn't hope for battle has no hope during battle." 
- Ori'verda

Peace * Order * Justice

Jan 2 2013 Anchor

lol well don't worry you've always got tomorrow. Better or worse.

An old saying a human said to me, before I killed him, was as long as you have both arms, both legs and a heart beat it can always get worse, so I tested that theory on him hehehe.

Edited by: Super_battle_droid

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.