The 501st Legion, also known as the 501st Battalion during the Clone Wars and later known as "Vader's Fist" and the Five Hundred and First, was an elite unit of clone troopers commissioned by Supreme Chancellor Palpatine during the Clone Wars that later became a stormtrooper unit. Made up of units like Torrent Company, the 501st fought in many battles, such as the Battle of Teth and the Battle of Coruscant, becoming one of the most well-known legions. In 19 BBY, the 501st became Darth Vader's personal unit as he led them during Operation: Knightfall, in which the clones helped take down the Jedi, whom they believed to be traitors to the Republic.

Forum Thread
Day 1 - Kashyyyk (Groups : 501st Legion: Vader's Fist : Forum : Ori'verda's Log : Day 1 - Kashyyyk) Locked
Thread Options
Ori`verda
Ori`verda Crazy Mandalorian Tech Support Boss
Dec 30 2012 Anchor

So the Empire paid me to go to Kashyyk today and kill some rogue Jedi for 5K Credits, the Jedi was called Face Bindu and he led a group of five other Jedi.

When I arrived the Imps were fighting the Wookiees, furry two meter tall growling beasts were fierce fighters... And their pelts were quite expensive on the black market. Naturally I took a detour through one of their villages and I "accidentally" shot down one of those Imperial chicken walkers.

Anyway, I barbecued down the oversized bears using my trusty flamethrower because they got too close. I don't think people will pay much for burnt fur.

But I could still kill the Jedi, so I went to their little den in the forest and torched it too. I found out however that they were not there and I had just burned some Stormtroopers. My bad!

Eventually I caught the Jedi who were trying to escape on a speeder, they stole a Lambda Shuttle so I chased them in my own Space Ship, I call it the Vindicator. Lovely ship, Echani make.

I shot the wings off and they crashed into a Star Destroyer, when I went to Darth Vader to claim my reward he said it belonged to the Star Destroyer and not me.

:/

Edited by: Ori`verda

--

"We Mandalorians have a saying. A warrior who doesn't hope for battle has no hope during battle." 
- Ori'verda

Peace * Order * Justice

Baron Brosephus
Baron Brosephus Darth Insidious
Dec 30 2012 Anchor

Rough day at work, eh?

--

I am Crazy, I am Old, I am a Teenager hear me roar!

Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel Empress Jennifer Rose
Dec 31 2012 Anchor

Must've been hard. xD

--

Peace * Order * Justice 
The 501st Legion - Vader's Fist

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.