**Please read the Bug List below before posting about bugs/glitches**
Okay. This one should work.
This has the new Goku, new Landing, and some new combat systems to top it all off. Again, this isn't the huge release I've promised but it is definitely improved from the Speed Melee release.
Next I am going to model and animate Piccolo. There are a select few of animations which I will have to reuse for consistency and productivity's sake, so please don't disclose me as lazy when you see them in the next release.
I'm thinking I'll release the Piccolo version, then a Raditz version, and then I will hold off until I get everything in place. Until then, enjoy this update, and tell me if you see anything worth changing. Please keep your comments legitimate though, no revolutionary suggestions because that phase in development is pretty much over. Now it's time to focus on getting this game made.
I'll try and get the Piccolo model completed as fast I can, but don't expect Piccolo in-game for a few weeks. Later!
- Sometimes the Kamehameha will not fire and freeze the game.
- Fix the smoke sprites up a bit.
- Ki Blast needs animations.
- Ki Wave freezes the game.
- Sometimes when you die, it will freeze the game and you will remain in battle stance.
- Joystick controls need reworking.
- You fall too slowly.
- Enable flight battle stance.
- Add some freaking senzu beans!
- Energy has shadows, and not enough glow.
For joystick users, there will be an update in the future to accommodate any controller support. Until then, just use the keyboard.