On June 16th, 2013; The game has gone through a month of huge updates, mostly visuals and gameplay tweaks. Here is the list of changes and fixes;
- The logo has changed for the last time. Changed due to a more simple design to catch the appeal of anyone.
- Visuals for the attacks has been added to show more emphasis on the strength of the attacks.
- Darkened depths to show the edge of the screen more. Also added a orange lighting to the background for the lava in Level Two.
- Added a flame debuff for when the player comes in contact with fire. Only lasts 5 seconds but deals damage.
- The entire first level changed in layout and the colours has been changed to a more brighter look.
I'll have a trailer coming up very soon, a release date is still unknown but its slowly becoming finished. I've been thinking about what to do for the release of the game. I want to make it free but people are actually saying that I should sell it. Give me your thoughts, what should I do?