Hi everyone! After years of work - I can finally announce that "The Piano" is now on Steam Greenlight!
Please vote and share! Thank you!
More posts will follow daily on mistaken-visions.com! -JS
Here are some Infos about the new remake:
“Where does it hurt John?”
The Piano is a third-person singleplayer adventure game set in Paris in the late 1940’s.
After the murders of his formerly famous brothers, John Barnerway, a failed pianist,
tries to solve the mystery behind their deaths, while he himself struggles with his mental illness and the accusations by the people and newspapers.
In this story-driven mystery game, you explore sceneries of his present and past
while you try to collect his memories of his family and fight the monsters who wander his subconciousness.
Guided by his psychiastrist you navigate John through the depths of mind and witness the pain and the beauty in his life. Find each missing piece of his broken mind and help John to restore truth and justice.
– A Noir-inspired athmosphere
– Use your madness to find your way through the maze of his mind
– Solve puzzles to enter deeper layers of John’s subconscious
– Defend yourself against the creatures that protect the hidden and forgotten pieces of his past
– Connect clues to put together the truth behind the case
– Unlock new abilities to alter the memories he is strolling
Want to stay updated about Mistaken Visions and "The Piano" or contact us?
Follow us on social media or visit our website: