"Survivor: Forgotten World" is a First-Person-Survival RPG, set in 1983 and based on Unreal Engine 3. You need to eat, drink, sleep and fight, after your advent upon unknown land. Losing all your memory from your previous life does not help you either, so you have to craft, learn and remember old and new things all again. Things, you thought were not special to have.
More progress from Survivor! A lot of code and some pictures for you to show! Note: We are looking for a Level Designer, 3D Artist and a Texture Artist for our Team.
Posted by ShrikeGFX on Nov 25th, 2011
We want to share more of our progress to you, and so here is it:
- Part of the melee collision code rewritten so it handles Hits better
- Added melee Combos blending rate-Added Editor changeable options for the cuteableTree(Hit Count)
- Added TESTING Journal with flash movie (A 3D Interface part in form of a book)
- Added Debug/Testing HUD-Melee Hits now use particly systems when hitting anything
- Added support to pick up multiple Items at a time-Added pick up animation
- Added Stamina system and spring animation + camera animation
- Added workbench and looteablecontainer test classes
- Added weapon equip/unequip animations-Sleeping is partially done - only the menu left
- And much more
We are getting really fast forward! We don't want to bore you with too much text so here are some images:
1. Random Image
2. Inventory progress
So we want to note that we are searching for a good 3D Artist and a Level Designer (UDK) and we could need a texture Artist too! (More info on the Job Board at Rising Soul Games)
But if youre very talented in another form, don't hesitate to write us, just send a message over IndieDB at "AlvaroAbreu" or "ShrikeGFX"
We will show you everything we think is worth mentioning, and a lot more if we have more members.
We hope you liked our small update and thanks for the read :)