The game you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this game, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.
SteroidS is an arcade-style shooter (think Asteroids or Geometry Wars meet Smash TV) where the only thing that matters is your high score. You’re a scientist trying to stop some “crazy thugs” from escaping, using your steroids gun to defeat them with an overdose. However, there’s a catch: the steroids gun makes them faster with every shot, so you have to move fast and shoot them enough times to dispatch them.
SteroidS is now available for $5.99 on GamersGate and Indievania.
Some additions in version 2.0:
• A new power-up, The BSG, is now available. The BSG (Big Steroids Gun) is a faster and more powerful steroids gun that lasts for 30 seconds.
• The enemies' "Steroids boost" has been tweaked, so that different enemies get different boosts of speed when shot.
• Some sound effects have been removed, as many sound effects playing at the same time resulted in a busy-sounding game.
• Three music tracks have been added. Dubstep and electronic music fit the arcade scenario well.
• Introductory messages for the different game modes have been modified, and provide a better explanation of each mode.
• And more...