Skib Tech is a simple little FPS creator using Game Maker and the FPS Tutorial. It starts off as a simple map maker that then became grid based and now has editable scripts and sprites!
Awful, buggy, crappy **** that I would rather kill myself then play this again
Hello, I enjoyed this "game". Quotes because basically it is a creator of maps. But I did not like some things:
- I could not put enemies.
- When health is full you can not take a life from the ground, and the passage is blocked if there are no exits.
- You used some standards of Game Maker, as "show_message" and "show_info."
- In "Game.exe", you can use F4 to exit full screen, while the "Engine.exe" no. And if I try to push the close button, the game does not close.
- If a map file does not exist in the directory, the mouse cursor is hidden but still working.
- It's tricky to make maps, I had to get back and forth on the menu to display the help you could put aid in F1. Even so, it would be best to put a toolbar to create a map.
- I could not play right, I think I lost all the maps when I was pressing 1234 trying to put an enemy ...
Only this. See you soon!
No reviews were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the review list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.