So many story elements have been added! If you haven't played Shadow of Arawyn before you don't want to miss this one. If you have then be sure to check out this version. Its way better than all the previous versions.
Lots of new things have been happening with S.O.A. First off the new versions will be available for download every second Sunday of each month (so I'm not posting a new version every time i redo the trees). Second you can now receive rewards for contributing.
Which can be viewed here:
Third Updates are as follows:
- Improved player hit animation
- The .exe has its own icon and title
- new beginning sequence
- village and villagers(still need more villagers though)
- new areas available to explore
- and loads of other minor bug fixes and graphical improvements
Now that this update has released I will be focusing on finishing the dungeons for the Warrior and the Archer and hopefully be able to start on the Mage's dungeon which will be a pretty cool treat.
As always you can follow and like SOA on Facebook and Twitter: