Roots of Insanity Update v0.02 (17th of May 2017)
It's been a while since you heard from us. We were working about our second huge update for almost a month and we believe we finally managed to finish it. This update, we mainly changed gameplay and more importantly, the combat system.
New Trailer: Youtube.com
- Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese and Russian languages have been fixed and they have been checked by native speakers.
- New weapon added (Axe). If you aim a zombie's head with it, you can chop their head off.
- Butter knife has been changed to the butcher knife.
- Weapons' damage have been balanced.
- Health and Energy bars, along with some new visual aspects, have been added to the interface
- Environment has been reorganized and new objects have been added.
- Added inspection mechanic.
- New inspectable objects have been added. You will be able to take some of them. They will provide health, energy, or battery, depending on the item.
- Added new puzzle to Unknown Forest level
- Jump mechanic has been added.
- Fridges have better loot mechanic now. If you do not find any medicine two times in a row, third fridge will have one for sure.
- Subtitles and widgets can be disable now.