Pulse Shift is a first person puzzle platformer which allows players to control and cheat physics. The game allows to play with physics, gravity and manipulating time. Primary goal is find right way and get to the arrow location as fast as possible. It is a game where you finding, trying, jumping, collecting, avoiding, thinking, running and trying again. It is 3d puzzle game where you really playing with three dimensions.
Pulse Shift is a puzzle-platforming FPS which allows players to control and cheat physics.
Posted by 3corestudio on Sep 17th, 2012
Pulse Shift Update 0.3.7
- Fixed best time in bonus levels
- Fixed some minor issues
Changed and added things
- Added Chapter 5 theme
- Added 1 level from Chapter 5
- Added new ability called Recharge
> Binded to F key
- Added discharged platforms
- Added new difficulty Extreme
> Almost same as hard but only 3 rewinds are available per level
> Collecting bonus will reset rewinds to 3
- Added ability to skip level
> Player now can skip one level. Completing skipped level will reenable ability.
> Skipped can by only normal levels.
- Removed old rotation controls
- Binded mouse wheel to rewind ability
- Updated "How to play" gui
- Updated game statistics
> Added "Recharge used"
> Added "Jumps"
> Removed "Slow time used"
- Modified rewind effect
- Slightly midified level Pulsing Blade from Chapter 2
This release including
- 3 Tutorial levels
- 37 Normal levels
- 5 Bonus levels