Pulse Shift is a first person puzzle platformer which allows players to control and cheat physics. The game allows to play with physics, gravity and manipulating time. Primary goal is find right way and get to the arrow location as fast as possible. It is a game where you finding, trying, jumping, collecting, avoiding, thinking, running and trying again. It is 3d puzzle game where you really playing with three dimensions.
Pulse Shift Update 0.3.3. Added level time in pause menu, new levels.
Posted by 3corestudio on Jul 23rd, 2012
Pulse Shift Update 0.3.3
- Better velocity during standing on moving platforms
- Fixed possible shaking of camera
Changed and added things
- Added level time into pause menu
- Added two levels from Chapter 3
- Added effect to freeze time ability
- Added some new models
- Slightly changed material for Chapter 3
This release including