Project Nimbus, a very high speed mecha combat game where the player controls flying giant robots called Battle Frame fighting army of enemies. Set in the near future, mankind has evacuated to the skies after a great war destroyed the planet’s surface, making it unable to support human life. With resources scarce, humanity is again on the brink of another full scale war. Fight against army of enemy Battle Frames, duel with ace pilots in their own personal customized machine, engage mother-ships and battle against giant world-ending weapons
We're a bit behind our schedule. But here come the first gameplay video!
Posted by PentaX on Mar 4th, 2013
Sorry that I don't come here to update the progress of the game for long time. We're a bit behind our schedule. Here's the list of how much we've come so far:
- We've upload a new gameplay video. Check it out on the video section.
- The game's story is not done yet. Look like this game is a long one.
- Almost all of the Player's mech (Mirai) weapon is available. We're going to replace the "Air Torpedo" (large, slow rocket) to the "Grenade Launcher" (155mm)
- The featured scen is the first mission. Here, you'll see the flying city of "Taipei-3".
- The city's lower building are actually parallax shader.