Project Nimbus is a 2.5D mecha scifi shooting game. Developed by GameCrafterTeam, powered by Unreal Development Kit.
We're a bit behind our schedule. But here come the first gameplay video!
Posted by PentaX on Mar 4th, 2013
Sorry that I don't come here to update the progress of the game for long time. We're a bit behind our schedule. Here's the list of how much we've come so far:
- We've upload a new gameplay video. Check it out on the video section.
- The game's story is not done yet. Look like this game is a long one.
- Almost all of the Player's mech (Mirai) weapon is available. We're going to replace the "Air Torpedo" (large, slow rocket) to the "Grenade Launcher" (155mm)
- The featured scen is the first mission. Here, you'll see the flying city of "Taipei-3".
- The city's lower building are actually parallax shader.