The download contains the full game at its current progress. In order to play it, you need the OpenAL-libraries first, included in the download as oalinst.exe or available at the official site.
Remember, that this game is still under development and may not work properly on your computer, but it requires no installation. If you have any problems, feel free to contact me.
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista or 7 (also tested on Windows 8)
- Processor: dual-core with at least 2.0GHz
- Graphics Card: compatible with OpenGL 3.0 or later (lookup tables: AMD, Nvidia)
- Memory: 512MB
- Hard Disc Space: about 100MB
- ... and something to do sound and stuff ...
- Improved player movement
- Improved game procedures
- Improved the interface
- Improved language files and tool-tips
- Fixed the handling of ground objects
- Implemented secondary resource for bombs
- Implemented different new special effects
- Implemented option to adjust the color intensity
- Implemented option to display the own collision range
- Implemented general game progression
- Implemented basic casual and hardcore mode
- Implemented collectable items and equipment
- Changed weapon damage and enemy health
Many features are still missing like score, statistics or better game feedback (e.g. notification, small help arrows) and of course the other missions/bosses. I will try to add the 3. boss and some other features from the list next week.