Pokémon3D version 0.45.1 is here and contains mostly bug fixes and most of all: the support for the custom sprites.
Here’s a list of changes:
- Added Online Sprite system for GameJolt players
- Updated the File Validation system
- Added statistics screen
- Updated the PVP battle map
- Added the Substitute sprite for battles
- Multiple PVP crashes and bugs
- Fixed File Validation interpreting the char “/” wrong.
- Fixed Eggs can be leveled up
- Fixed not blacking out in wild battles
- Fixed Phantump evolving into Alakazam
- Fixed multiple tpyos
- Fixed the Sound and Musicmanagers to crash when trying to load an invalid file.
- Added new command: @level.waitforsave
I hope you enjoy the changes done to the game. If you experience any crashes or bugs, please report them here: Pokemon3d.net
I will have to study for the Abitur (finals in Germany) and that’s why I won’t be so active for the next 3 months or so. Darkfire and Prince Vade will still continue to deliver updates and changes to the game, though.
//The Pokémon3D Team