Pokémon3D is back with version 0.35.
This update took longer to finish than the other ones since I’ve been on vacations and had to do other stuff.
Also, we tried to fix as many bugs as possible and improve the flow of the game.
We did slight improvements to many maps to make them less laggy and also decreased the amount of data downloaded.
So here is the final changelist:
- Added rods (Old Rod and Good Rod are available ingame)
- Added multiple new items and TMs
- Added Dragon’s Den map and events
- Added 8th gym
- Added GameJolt based friend system replacing the old one
- New weather types added
- One new player emblem
- Routes 47 & 48 added
- Added more Pokémon evolutions
- Added Mt Mortar F2 and “Karate King"
- Improved download speed
- Added a “Please wait…" to the save screen to prevent data corruption
- Improved the performance of some maps
- Eggs receive experience through exp share
- Ride, Surf and Fly disconnects from Co-Op
- Items found with the itemfinder respawn / block other items
- Woman on the third floor of the radio tower crashes the game when trying to give you TM 11 (Sunny Day)
- Bred Pokémon don’t appear in the Pokédex.
- Fairy type related crashes
- Pokémon do not learn moves or evolve from rare candy
- Character sprite replaced by Pokemon sprite after surfing
- Hatching multiple eggs at the same time causes the game to crash
- Pryce gives players TM 49 (Fury Cutter)
- Route 45 trainers crash the game
- Route 45’s 008.dat tries to open trainer 007 instead of trainer 008
- Move Deleter Crash
- Grunt underground has too far of a line of sight
- NPC in Blackthorn market is misplaced
- NPC in Blackthorn has no dialogue
- Mary gives unlimited Pink Bows
- Team Rocket Grunt remains in Radio Tower.
- PP-Up doesn’t work
- Pokémon’s stat calculation is determined wronly
- Fixed crash in Ice Path
- Fixed typos
We probably added more stuff and fixed more bugs we don’t recall. So be prepared for some extra features to discover.
We hope you have fun with this new update.
//The Pokémon3D team.
To get more information about the game, talk to the community and share your stories, images and videos, go and visit the official forum on pokemon3d.net. We are awaiting you ;)