Pokémon3D is finally back with version 0.32. It contains awesome new features in almost all parts of the game.
- Sessions: Go to GameJolt.com to see how long you’ve played Pokémon3D and if your GameJolt friends played it.
- Online save state (detailed explanation: here): Play online, skill your char and earn emblems to customize your trainer card.
This is a cloud save, when you log in to your gamejolt account, you find it right there, on every computer
- Improved a few processes to make them faster.
- Added emblems and ranks.
- Enhanced the profile view in the GTS.
- Achievement + GameJolt synchronization
- Ditto can breed now, also removed few issues from breeding.
- Fixed many crashes and bugs
- Implemented complete new script engine
- Route 42 and Route 43
- Mahogany Town + Gym
- Mt. Mortar
- Fixed trainers on Route 41
- Rocketbase in Mahogany Town
- Lake of Rage + Gyarados event
- New main menu button
- New trainercard layout + function
- Alph puzzle completed
- Darkcave completed
- Union Cave completed
- Lapras event.
There’s probably a lot more but these are the main feature that got added in this version.
Also, to see the achievements you gained in Pokémon3D, go to the GameJolt page of Pokémon3D and look under “Trophies”.
Also, to receive the new update, you have to update your launcher. Do that by opening your launcher, clicking “Settings”, the “Launcher”-tab and then “Update launcher”.
Have fun with this update ;)
// The Pokémon3D team