Pokémon3D version 0.25 is there and this time, it contains a large addition to playable areas as well as a huge amount of bug fixes and little changes.
To get more information, read this changelog:
- Alph ruins, the first alph chamber and the house are implemented. You can catch Unowns there, too.
- Content pack submenu in the main menu.
- Added a PC and the old lady to the daycare. Also, the old man tells you about the status between the two Pokémon given to him.
- New features added to Goldenrod: Department Store, Underground path, NPCs, Signs and scenery.
- EVs are working now.
- Route 35
- New languages are added to the menu.
- Togepi egg event (only available by beating the first gym, you probably have to create a new save file.
- Goldenrod Gym battle map.
- New items: new TMs, Full heal, Revive, Max Potion, Battle items and Vitamins
- Enhanced the store GUI a bit.
- Made a first prototype of the Pokégear available, not finished yet.
- Gate map between Route 35 and Goldenrod City.
- Added rooftop to the Department Store.
-  Fixed: Over world Pokémon appearing on battle screen.
-  and  Fixed: Various typos
-  Fixed: Freeze status doesn’t get away
-  Fixed: Certain moves don’t follow the rules of immunities.
-  Fixed: Confusion message appears on a defeated Pokémon
-  Fixed: Player gets stuck under stairs
-  Fixed: Breeding with Ditto doesn’t work
-  Fixed: Pokémon appear on the first floor of Sprout Tower
-  Fixed: Crash with trainer AI when using Ghost types
-  Fixed: Dream eater description
-  Fixed: Energy drain moves taking too much HP.
-  Fixed: Sign for Pokécenter in Goldenrod City
-  Fixed: Confused the Defense and Special Defense in damage calculation
-  Fixed: Two learned TM moves are connected to each other
-  Fixed: Status ailments aren’t removed when taking a Pokémon out of the PC.
-  Fixed: Ground in Goldenrod has wrong color shade.
-  Fixed: Bugs with transform
-  Fixed: GUI alignment in full screen
- The Content Pack menu crashes when the content pack folder is empty. Will be fixed until Friday.
Wow that’s a lot of stuff there. But even with all these bugs fixed, there could be still some to find, so if discover something that looks like a bug, look it up on the forum page here and if it is not listed there, you can report it there.
Have fun with the new update ;)