Pokémon3D version 0.22 is here and it contains some great new visual effects and other content.
Here is the list of new features and bugfixes:
- Overworld map of Ruins of Alph
- Offset map loading: Attached maps are loaded so the world looks like it’s one single piece. This is optional and can be turned off in the options, also the update speed of the offset maps can be scaled there.
- New skins to choose from and a little surprise added to the skin selection screen.
- First Pokémon from the party walks behind the player (as seen in the picture above). Also, this works with co-op.
- New battle intro for trainers and special trainers (like gym leaders or the Elder)
- Implemented friendship properly. Your current Pokémon will be at friendship 0 so they’ll hate you but I hope you can get them to love you again ;)
- New music for Route 32, 33, 36, 37
- A few new sounds
- Battle intro music repeats on fullscreen
- double team fix
- Confusion has a 100% rate of confusing the opponent Pokémon.
- Multi hit attacks used by the opponent
- A few trainers are not facing the trainer when a battle starts
- fixed: Outro message is not displayed correctly.
- Unlimited TM use
- (ingame) PC data erasing when a Pokémon get caught and the party contains 6 Pokémon.
- fixed: Pokémon don’t get healed when sent to PC.
- changed “already confused” message
- fixed: Heracross’ lv is too high
- fixed a few typos and text glitches
- fixed: Pokémon don’t get health back properly after evolving
- fixed a few co-op display bugs
- fixed: flinch bugs
Sorry but I didn’t manage to put the the story update into this patch because there where plenty of other things to do. I started working on Route 34 and Goldenrod City but haven’t finish them.
Also, the Ruins Of Alph are not worth to be visited right now, because there isn’t really much to see.
But be exited for the next update in one week, also, if you encounter any new bugs in this version, report them here. I will fix them for the Friday version.
And to finish this post up, here are some screenshots of the new (old) scenery: