To give you an idea of what abilities other units have, Here's a list:
- Warrior: N/A
- Archer: Ranged attack
- Rogue: 30% chance on hit to blink backwards and dodge an attack
- Wizard: Splash ranged damage
- Dragoon: 10% chance on attack to jump and crit an enemy dealing quadruple damage.
- Knight: 30% chance on attack to knock back an enemy
- Cleric: Heals the unit in front of them
- Berserker: 30% chance on attack to summon lighting for area of effect damage
- Necromancer: Summons a Skeleton every 2 seconds
- Paladin: 30% chance on attack to heal himself and nearby allies
- Ninja: Ranged attack(Shuriken), blink backwards upon death up to 3 times
- Monk: ?
I'd really like to hear your ideas! The monk does not necessarily have to be the strongest unit yet. He can be a basic unit used for unique combat scenarios.