Napoleonic Wars is a multiplayer DLC (Downloadable Content) expansion pack for Mount & Blade: Warband featuring the last years of the Napoleonic Wars. Experience the thrill of Napoleonic warfare first hand - Take part in the invasion of Russia or fight the French at Waterloo from the front line! Side with one of the five supreme European powers from the era and choose from and more than 220 unique units to play. Fight on the battlefields of one of the most accurate and detailed Napoleonic war games ever!
Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars Multiplayer DLC Announced!
European Soldiers Take the Battlefield This Spring in Latest Expansion for Critically Acclaimed Action RPG
From occupying Calradia to the invasion of Russia, Warband fans will have a new war to look forward to this year. Paradox Interactive and Taleworlds Entertainment today announced the next DLC for popular action RPG Mount & Blade Warband. Napoleonic Wars is a multiplayer expansion pack that will take players back to the final years of Napoleon's conquest in this massive update for the definitive open-world sandbox series.
Developed by Flying Squirrel Entertainment and Taleworlds Entertainment, Napoleonic Wars will support multiplayer battles of up to 250 soldiers and enables players the chance to create a character from 220 unique units available, all hailing from five different European nations. Fight battles with your tried and true sabre or utilize newly introduced artillery pieces such as cannons and rockets in this historically accurate and immersive 19th century experience like no other.
Players can partake in Napoleon's conquest when Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars launches later this spring.
• Accurate early 19th century weapons, uniforms and environments
• Massive multiplayer battles with up to 250 players
• 5 nations with more than 220 unique units to choose from
• A wide range of artillery pieces ranging from field cannons to mortars, capable of firing a variety of missiles such as canister, explosive shells and even rockets - all fully controllable by players
• Finely crafted game balance insuring player skill is the hero of the battlefield, not the gun or the sword
• Construct barricades, dig trenches, and rig explosives with the multi-purpose Engineer class
• Special musician units with drums, fifes, bagpipes or trumpets.