Monster Shuffle's First content patch will soon be out with the edition of a new character: Albot can be unlocked in story mode and has the ability to summon one of two types of bots up to a maximum of two at a time. The blue summonable bot is fast to react to the ball however only has one life where as the red bot has 2 lifes but is slightly slower, we also have several other changes and a new type of level in story mode to allow you to unlock Albot. More red sword levels will be introduced in the near future featuring more characters and content for extra modes of play.
- New character! Albot: the robot summoning spaceship can be unlocked early in the story mode by completing the first red swords level.
- Introduction to red sword levels, these levels once completed provide new content for other modes of play.
- Sound level now saves when exiting the game
- First world boss slightly harder
- Fixed Birdomber and Porkannon’s winning and losing images getting switched
- Fixed a bug preventing the ball from spawning if mud landed on certain parts of the level
- Other minor bugfixes