Patch version release to fix several bugs and provide additional polishing.
This is a patch release for the adventure “The Gathering”.
Please continue to report any crashes, odd behaviour or issues observed while playing this adventure. Any and all additional feedback is also welcome as it will be considered for future releases.
Here is what’s changed for 1.0.4:
Full Release Notes are available, but here's some of the highlights:
- I finally added in full screen support for those that prefer it. This has only been tested on my machines, so let me know if you run into any issues.
- Added additional "windowed mode" sizes for players to choose instead of only 1280x720.
- When you first meet Calvin, he picks a fight with you. However, that fight wasn't well balanced for a 4 against 1 fight, so I've made some changes to spice him up a bit.
- Updated the post-battle conversation with Calvin.
- Updated the conversation with the Inn Keeper to pad out his personality a bit more.
- I didn't quite entirely fix the disable monsters bug with tutorials. I think I have it now.
- The combat during tutorials was a but cumbersome, so I've removed turns entirely during them. This will let you try out lots of things without having to wait between each attempt.
- Made some changes to the Inventory window for easier usage.
- Junk bag was not being saved.
- Made another attempt to resolve a crashing bug in the party window.
- Fixed crash caused when having suggestion, special or defense targeting open and battle is finished by another character.