Masterspace update 1.25 has been released. This release fixes the most critical bugs from version 1.2, including the crash at startup and one crash related to terrain modification.
This version also introduces a new player model and character customization system. Around 30 different body and armour parts are included, which may be used in any combination.
The free game installation is upgraded to the full version by running this unlocker (requires login).
For a full changelog, see below:
- New customizable player model with many different body and armour parts
- Fixed crash at startup when the save folder is empty
- Fixed crash bug when digging
- Fixed bug with no bed spawning in random game
- Digging speed is no longer dependent on the frame-rate
- Fixed third person camera orientation
- Fixed orientation of dynamic entities
- Added notification of restrictions in the free version