Update 1.1 for Masterspace has been released, introducing support for saving and loading games, as well as user-created scenarios. Note that saving and loading is only enabled in the registered version. Some other features are also added, such as the support for space stations, as well as bug fixes.
Both the full version and the demo has been updated. The downloads may be found in the downloads section at the Masterspace website. Users who are already running an older version of Masterspace may update the game by extracting the patch archive to the installation folder.
- Saving and loading of worlds (With autosave support)
- Scenario system with scriptable victory conditions (Including editor and sample scenarios)
- Added space stations
- Different depositions methods (Single block, box or sphere) (Press F to change)
- It is now possibility to sell objects (Press G)
- Placed objects are now facing the player
- Better stability of spaceships
- Some other minor bug fixes and tweaks