Lemmingball Z is a fighting game for linux and windows, loosely based on dragonball Z, the hit anime' And when say loosely based, i mean with a big twist' Instead off the normal characters from the anime, this game features cute LEMMINGS bashing eachothers skull in! The game is released, and new versions are always in development.
... and of course, a lot of news we did not publish so far...new characters... new moves...and a lot of small changes
Posted by loozzer on Sep 9th, 2011
no news usualy means that we are too busy to post news - like this time ;)
30 new versions have been released since last news, and we already forgot most changes that have been done since then...
things we remember about the last time:
* Two new characters: android 19 and android 20 (aka Dr.Gero) have joined our ranks - including their ability to suck the opponents energy - we now have ALL major chars from the raditz, vegeta, freeza and android arcs - Qapla’
* We also added the power of Super Mario - we can jump now and deal uppercuts and brutal smashes into the ground (Stand on ground, use [Down, Up, Down] to jump). This move is available for all characters
* Animation upgrade: the characters now turn smoothly and wont skip to the other direction
* Enhanced updater: in the old days, we had a serious problem coz of a few limits of our updater - no more... space for even more characters and moves ;)
* new fileformat: the old .tga and .bmp formats got abandoned, making space for the much newer .png format - less download per update ;)
* little tribute to DBZ abriged... a little boost for piccolos personality each time you manage to frag with his [Down,Left,Right,Ki] move ;)
* A new move for everyone at [Down,Right,Left,Kikey]
This new move is in most cases a medium ranged and very fast, almost instant, attack like a shotgun or a rush towards the opponent, but though its still in progress, everything can happen for the not-yet-done moves ;)
* new characters - no info about who it is ;)
have fun and never forget... LBZ is evolving... every day till we are OVER 9000!