Zombie/Monster survival game with block style characters, fimiliar to minecraft. You have to survive different waves of monsters and earn gold to buy better weapons. Play with others in online multiplayer or try solo challenge! Download now, for free! For Windows, Mac and Linux

Forum Thread
plz add this to killcraft 2 (Games : Kill Craft 2 (Free to play!) : Forum : Suggestions : plz add this to killcraft 2) Locked
Thread Options
Jul 15 2013 Anchor

can you please add multiple maps? one huge problem with the old killcraft was it was super repetitive. more maps would liven it up. and if you do add more maps, can you give some specific maps a cod nazi zombies feel, you know, barriers, guns on walls, etc. please reply. and it would be nice if you added animals.

Jul 16 2013 Anchor

yea is for me is a good suggestion but too vehicles and...you can craft build for exemple a hostpital or 1 hause you can build it , pvp mode that also has vehicles and equipment that can be done that would be great

Jakerdinger
Jakerdinger Troll
Jul 26 2013 Anchor

superegg44 wrote: yea is for me is a good suggestion but too vehicles and...you can craft build for exemple a hostpital or 1 hause you can build it , pvp mode that also has vehicles and equipment that can be done that would be great

*example, *hospital, *house
and what about no.

--

Firestonegames

Jul 27 2013 Anchor

yea xD
:tired:

Aug 2 2013 Anchor

can you add abandoned buildings? like houses, temples, pyramids

Aug 4 2013 Anchor

I love all this ideas but im afraid of the fact it will by very heavy for my slow pc :s

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.