You are stranded on an island, and here you can do quests for the inhabitants, level up your character, build whatever you want, play with cool weapons and much more. Your goal is however to find a way off the island and find out how you got there. As mentioned, you can build, craft, and you can also manipulate the island's terrain.
The new Island Escape 2 has been released! Get it now on Desura!
Posted by LilleJohs on Jan 29th, 2014
The new 0.2.0 update has now been released on Desura!
The new update contains a new quest, a new weapon (J24, an assault rifle), a new book, a new recipe, and a lot more! Here is the full changelist:
- One new quest
- One new weapon: J24
- One new book
- Added the ability to change the terrain's level of detail
- Higher steering radius on the sandrail
- Updated the map texture in the book "Map of the Island"
- Added two new paintings- Fixed the bug where you can't craft nails
- One new recipe. You can now make Wooden Beds by combining nails and half logs when you're using the workbench
- Wooden beds can now be picked up and placed in the inventory
- Higher definition background texture in the inventory
Remember that you can still get the alpha for a 30% discount!
Let me know what you think of the new update!