Infinite Pixels is an exploration, survival sandbox game. We want to give the player total freedom over the way he survives and explores this vast map with multiple planets, stories and locations. The game's map will be getting bigger and bigger with every update, adding more exploration material. The main survival mechanics include multiple body needs (hydration, health and nutrition), so in order to survive you will have to take care of these 3 stats. Infinite Pixels also has a multiplayer mode so you can explore or fight with your friends. Features : Tons of locations and stories to explore Multiple “planets” Multiplayer Multiple body needs and unique survival mechanics Sandbox open world game
Alpha 0.1.2 is out adding many new structures and gameplay mechanics to the game, a game manual and fixing internal bugs!
Posted by Somniare on Jun 30th, 2013
Hera are the list of things added and fixed:
- Fixed the in game menu to access the game's main menu (you wont have to force close to exit the game again.
- Added a game manual with details about each structure and how to use them.
- Added "seeds" and "trees" a new gameplay mechanic that will make getting food more realistic.
- Added the "barn" a new structure with animals that produces cheese , this will give you more options when trading and producing food.
- Added the trade center and money var, a new mechanic that lets you sell your food and material for money, and then use that money to either buy material or food, later on we will add more items that you can sell like seeds and fuel